Heart disease is New Zealand’s biggest killer, claiming the life of more than one person every 90 minutes. Many of these deaths are premature and preventable.
We are the official charity for Wellington Marathon raising over $100,000 in the last 12 years, we still need your support to continue our life-saving work in prevention, research and rehabilitation.
Join our Heart Racer team on 18th June at Wellington Marathon 2017 and you will be helping us raise vital funds.
All Heart Racers receive:
- a dry-fit Heart Racer running t-shirt
- expert training and nutrition advice and tips on how to achieve your fundraising target
- an online fundraising page to keep everyone up to date
- incentives for meeting fundraising targets
- the satisfaction of helping us to fight against New Zealand's biggest killer
- All Heart Racers who raise over $750 win a FitBit Surge
- Top fundraiser gets a prize pack including vouchers and goodies from Thermatech and Shoe Clinic
- Spot prizes available for all Heart Racers (winners picked randomly)
So what are you waiting for? Join our Heart Racer team today!
To make fundraising for us even easier, we've partnered with Everyday Hero to give you the ability to create your own online fundraising page.
In just minutes you can build and customise your page, then start sharing the link with your friends, family and colleagues and asking them to make a donation.
Every donation is then recorded on your fundraising page along with a message of support from your donors. Create your own online fundraising page now!
The Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation is New Zealand's heart health charity leading the fight against heart disease. We are committed to funding vital research, promoting heart healthy lifestyles and advancing cardiac care in this country.
Since our inception heart disease rates have fallen considerably but despite these tremendous advances, heart disease is still claiming more than one life every 90 minutes.
With your help we can continue the fight against heart disease – New Zealand’s biggest killer.
The National Heart Foundation of New Zealand is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005, registration number CC23052.